Today's business negotiations, academic exchanges, product demonstrations, guest meetings, etc. need to be realized through a variety of modern audio, video equipment and other multimedia equipment. Based on the needs of various modern information exchanges, intelligent multimedia conferences are particularly important as a consistent solution.
The "hand in hand" conference system adopts a single-cable connection method, that is, each speaking unit in the system adopts a one-in-one-out connection method, the input comes from the previous unit, and the output is transmitted to the next unit, that is, we In the so-called bus-type connection mode, the voice signals and control signals in the whole system are transmitted through a cable, so that the audio conference system can work in an orderly manner and ensure the orderly and smooth progress of the conference.
The digital hand-in-hand conference system is produced for the analog audio conference system. The digital audio conference system converts the analog audio signal into a digital audio signal composed of many binary numbers 1 and 0 through sampling and quantization.
The digital signal is transmitted in the digital system. The advantage of the digital signal is that the signal is not distorted within the effective distance. It has good anti-noise ability and is not easily affected by attenuation. When the signal is weakened, it can be recovered without distortion. It is convenient for computer processing, and the design of the chip is relatively simple. Therefore, the digital audio conferencing system is developing rapidly and has gradually become the mainstream of the conference market.
1. Considering the restoration rate, sound quality and transmission distance of the original sound, we need to consider whether to choose a digital system.
2. Considering the beauty and fashion of the system, new technologies and new concepts, we need to consider whether to adopt a wireless conferencing system.
3. Considering the control management and transmission between various devices, we need to consider whether to adopt a centralized control system.
4. According to the grade and positioning of the conference room, the brand and overall cost of the system also need to be considered.
5. According to the requirements of use, it is necessary to consider whether to add a video control and display system to the system.
Our company is a global provider of complete conference system solutions, including conference discussion systems, voting systems, simultaneous interpretation systems, paperless conference systems, ASR systems, conference management software systems, Internet + grassroots governance systems, sign-in systems, control system, PA system, education public broadcasting system, etc. Welcome to consult.